Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm Back

Hello People!
Sorry for the sudden and long dissapearance. I know hardly anyone of you might have noticed dust accreting on my blog but still ill put out an excuse.You see your's truly was shot a few months back. It did hurt a lot no doubt but after a few weeks as i recovered and was ready to get back on track i got this ego boost that someone actually tried killing me!!! That means i was actually important enough for someone to risk getting caught to shoot me down. I had to find out who was it. So when i plumbed into the situation feeling all important and crying for 'Z' security, i found out that my shooter was a deranged lover on his way to kill his girlfriend and just decided to do some shooting practice first. Shooting practice!!! i was his plastic duck!!! That just took me deep into depression. I know what a sad story my life is...anyways i'm up and running now so ill see you more often on this space. Keep dropping by. Thank You.

P.S you are more than welcome to send me chocolates, teddys....card?